What is Robotics?
Robotics is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
What will you get in this workshop ?
Code Beat provides you the unmatched, unique and amazing way to learn and understand the Robotics by experiencing it through the hands on experince of Robotics with the robotics kits provided from Code Beat.
- An introduction to robotics from a cybernetic perspective
- Overview of different types of robots and their application
- History of robotics
- Introduction to the robot simulations used in the course
- Problem solving: commanding a mobile robot to move
- A description of motors, and how their velocity is set, and other robotic actuators
- Commanding a robot to achieve tasks on the basis of sensor information
- Robot learning by trial and error
- Simple mathematical modelling of robots and different forms of control strategies.